Welcome To Our Website, Anekatips.info

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ryan Reynolds So Sexiest Men 2010 - Daily News, Who do you think is worthy of an award to be the sexiest man in 2010 was? Recently, People reported that he named the handsome actor Ryan Reynolds as the Sexiest Man Alive 2010. Although honored as the sexiest man among other men, but Ryan responded with humility. Ryan said that my body naturally tend to look like Dick Van Dyke (a veteran actor). If I stop practicing, I'll look like an old man with pale skin, he said.


Stars who came from Canada that adds "You have to go with the flow. My family would tease me with this predicate in my life. "Although the predicate that receives boast, but Green Lantern is the star feels no effect with the new domestic life lived for 2 years with a beautiful actress Scarlett Johansson.

"Now it will be, 'sexiest man, taking out the trash,' It seems more pleasant to hear," he added jokingly.



Are you like article about Ryan Reynolds So Sexiest Men 2010 ?. Share with your friend on Facebook.com , Twitter.com, Stumbleupon.com