Welcome To Our Website, Anekatips.info

Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy New Year SMS collection - New Year Greetings, Daily News, dear all anekatips friends, 2010 will be end a few days again, me and my team want to say happy new year for all of you, i hope we are better and got what we want also what we dream in 2011. At this time, i want to share about new year sms collection , i think you will need this to say happy new year to your family, friends, boy/girl friends, and others. But before that, let's discuss about what your wish in 2011?. I will start from my self, it's simple and not too many, i hope me, my family and also my team will got a better live in 2011, my family so happy, our business growth, and we can got what we dream in 2010. And the important thing are we can keep our health and not too many problem on that year haha. So what is your wish?...

Okay let's see my collection of happy new year sms or new year greetings (those sms greetings i got from many source, you can use it for free),,

Happy New Year SMS collection

Oh my Dear, Forget ur Fear,
Let all ur Dreams be Clear,
Never put Tear, Please Hear,
I want to tell one thing in ur Ear
Wishing u a very “Happy NEW YEAR“!

--------
B-egin with
L-ove in CHRIST
E-xpect blessing
S-hare goodness
S-hine like the sun
l-nspire everybody
N-ever forget that
G-OD is with u always

Happy New Year 2011

-------------
Wishing u SUNLIGHT in u’r heart
SUCCESS in u’r path
ANSWERS to u’r prayers..
HAPPINESS in u’r life..
SMILE in u’r face..

Happy New Year 2011

-------------
No regret about the past…
No fear about the future…
New hopes & dreams in 2010…
Thankful to God for His blessings in 2010…
Happy New Year !!

-----------------
Only open HEARTS receive LOVE
only open MINDS receive WISDOM
only open HANDS receive GIFTS
and..
only SPECIAL FRIENDS receive my Happy New Year greeting .

* use that new year greetings and make them happy, happy new year all



Are you like article about Happy New Year SMS collection - New Year Greetings ?. Share with your friend on Facebook.com , Twitter.com, Stumbleupon.com